Unparalleled Path - Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship

Being an ai doesn’t sound like fun. I think I would have liked it more if he was the ai of a ship with no one inside or telling him what to do.

This guy needs to get in control real quick. Vacuum every person into a single room as hostage if you have to.

Double-page supporter
> Reincarnated as the AI for a Space Battleship
Ok, out of all things which don't make sense - this doesn't make sense the most 😂

This is based on webnovel which is a plagiarism of "The Lost Fleet" by Jack Campbell.

Ok i feel a scifi isekai boom incoming, this among few others are the early adopters. The big wave might come in a year or so.

Contributor
There’s romantic comedy, imperial intrigue, ancient weapons, philosophy, and more!
tags contain neither [Comedy] nor [Romance]
Hmm...

dontlietome.jpg

nice intro.
you evaded the attack and didn't get destroyed
you rude machine, obey me I am your master

A new isekai very interesting and original, I wait to see what it will give in several chapters.

Contributor
looking for wn raw but can not find it.

anyone?

not https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1880ec/ which author removed

Quite different from the LN, and not in the better direction to my taste. LN can be bought on ebookjapan btw. It's a bit annoying that LN publishers get money without investing even a yen into editing and proofreading (well, many of them), but at least the author gets something.

Man, I wish the MC had some balls! This manga would be way better with a mischievous AI or something. Anything but someone screaming the whole time and explaining every-thing-that-happens.

i find some raw here https://loveheaven.net/manga-unparalleled-path-reincarnated-as-the-ai-for-a-space-battleship-raw.html
but to much ads, it up to chapter 6

Users who are viewing this thread