Until I Become Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Three years is apparently a long enough time for me to completely forget about this scene lol :wtf:

There seems to be a pagination and volume numbering mismatch with the other version? :thonk:

Group Leader
Three years is apparently a long enough time for me to completely forget about this scene lol :wtf:

There seems to be a pagination and volume numbering mismatch with the other version? :thonk:
I only see that chapters above 46 (and also 44.5) from Smiley are not currently attributed to volume 4. Are you talking about something else?

Dex-chan lover
I only see that chapters above 46 (and also 44.5) from Smiley are not currently attributed to volume 4. Are you talking about something else?
Looks like someone adjusted volume numbering since I posted. However, the RAWR pic is in ch 43 for Smiley's version 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Looks like someone adjusted volume numbering since I posted. However, the RAWR pic is in ch 43 for Smiley's version 🤷‍♂️
The rawr page is after chapter 42 and before chapter 43 in vol 4. So depends on who you asked, it may be combined with chapter 42 at the end or at the start of chapter 43. I think both are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread