Until I Become Me - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Group Leader
@HiddenArmy
I know some people are not very fond of facebook, still I'm grateful that you went through to trouble to read my work there, means a lot
I try to use both versions always, having a sentence phrased in 2 different ways can help me get a better understanding of what's going on, also I try to read the japanese people comments to see if their reaction matches my translation

Jet

Jeez, what kind of bs was that? I had no idea about facebook releases. Don't even use that site much. Are there any more manga I really want to read that are barred from mangadex? This is mind boggling. Stay at home are a joke compared to Smiley. Never understood why several groups go at a single title to begin with. Why waste time, if you can't keep up with author, while others can? And the amount of translated manga is so ridiculously low to begin with. Why not work on a project that ppl crave for, but got no choice to read and where translation is actually needed too? Damn, I can't get it out of my head now. What are the other good titles that aren't being updated at all for some reason, but are getting uploaded to some other weird site instead? Going out of the way to ask ppl not to hate Stayathome. But how can I even do that...
Anyway, Smiley is amazing, the best New year's present for sure.

I had to reread from the start and it's a shame author doesn't show much. Like we are led to believe that MC annoyed girls, but all that was done is a single occasion of skirt flipping and "ugly" calling. Don't understand what's the big deal and why is she so bothered by those memories instead of getting freaking stripped and molested by some super creepy little "friends".
Are there actually schools for crossdressers in Japan? I googled even. Mangadex is full of mangas where everyone crossdresses like it's the most normal and everyday thing in the world. Such a weird trend.

Dex-chan lover
I always find it amusing when translators add a wall of text explaining some trivial conflict between parties I don't even know about. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating, I just think it's funny how groups seem to always blow up some minuscule issue into drama. Anyways, I'm just here to enjoy free pirated content 😎

Personally I'm not a fan of yuri, so I hope that, while the topic is explored, that it isn't the ultimate destination of this manga

Aggregator gang
i think the yuri ending makes infinitely more sense than any other romantic ending given who she is...i don't think if a boy became a girl they would suddenly be into other boys, and her feelings for rumi are very clearly starting to lean toward romantic love rather than platonic.

Hopefully not Yuri, but with most japanese tropes I guess I shouldn’t hope for something better.

Yes baby, no matter the gender you can love who you want. You two would be so cute together <3

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling she’ll be bisexual, she’s been pretty conscious of men and women so far.

hell yeah, akira realizing shes bi would be cool, I feel bisexuality is completely left out of manga

Users who are viewing this thread