Until I Become Me

Group Leader
@estelion
@urugiru
They were stopped for a month but it wasn't because of the vol 3 announcement as far as I'm concerned, since vol 3 announcement was made on August 21 and chapter 40 was released on August 11, so the 2-3 week periods between chapters is still being respected here, since twitter version has already published 8/12 of the chapter it should probably be avaible on the very first days of september or even earlier

Group Leader
Eh? There are earlier chapters on a twitter account? I've just been reading on ComicWalker...!

EDIT: What the heck, it's on like Chapter 118. Oh wait, no.

@estelion
Author normally posts 4 pages of the chapter on his twitter every 2-3 days one week before the release date, while I do not know why he does this, it's more than welcome

Group Leader
@estelion @FutureHacker222
The pattern is usually that a new twitter release comes out every 2-3 days, for a total of 3 releases generally, each of about 4 pages (given that that is a twitter limitation on number of images per tweet). These 3 releases will then become a chapter, which is released a few days to a week after the twitter releases on comicwalker/niconico. This always has minor edits, sometimes major edits. After the comicwalker release, there is generally about a week of nothing, before the next release on twitter.
In parallel, the author works with the book publisher to have an even cleaner version to be published. For volume 1, the differences between these phases was huge. Now, the differences have become very minor. There's a lot of re-typesetting between twitter and comicwalker, and the comicwalker edition has many pages that just become the volume pages, though the volume redoes the first page of every chapter (in one case restating the name of the series, in another just subtly announcing the chapter), and the volume edition has a short exclusive chapter and a few exclusive bells and whistles. The volume is generally ready 2-3 weeks after the comicwalker edition of any chapter that is a multiple of 13 (because every volume has 13 public chapters, and a bonus .5 chapter). Then, the author keeps publishing the first chapters of the next volume, as the publisher officially announces the date for release, which might be a month or so after it is finalized and ready to print.

Group Leader
Ah, I see. That was very helpful! @urugiru

I've been keeping up to date on Twitter, but had no idea about any of that.

It deals with incredibly important topics and does so exceptionally. Color me surprised that it's been so well-done despite the range of subjects that it deals with- this kind of consistency is something special.

I really like how the world has evolved and how supportive all the adults are in this. It's a really interesting take on the genre :)

Eyyy been reading this in your facebook page SmileyGuy, glad to see this being uploaded in mangadex

Dex-chan lover
this is good shit man, we can clearly see the boy grow up to become a beautiful girl.
Um, wait...

Users who are viewing this thread