Until the End - Ch. 27 - Feeling Restless About the Truth

Nice Job!! Tell the truth to everyone.. and stop the Raped/NTR tag

I Hope that Teacher will go to Jail

Double-page supporter
I'm glad she finally said it but I know they will take in a bad way

@MarloLapiz unfortunalety that won't go that easy. I think on next episode: people won't believe in her, company staff will say that she is joking and things go worse with teacher.

Also I don't know if it is related with Thailand but what is this obsession with celebrities? Even today's famous people don't see such action from press.

way to go mai!!! its going to be a rough road from here on out, but i know she can do it. coming forward as a victim is extremely difficult but her bravery will pave the way for others :'(

Supporter
in the real world, false accusations ruin a lot of men life, I bet that in this joke she will be the one to be ruined....

If he sends the videos of the other girls, wouldn't that hurt him? Because then the other girls can also come out and tell there side of the story as well.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. I hope this doesn’t end up bad for her like everyone is suggesting. I don’t want this to be a series where she gets tortured with no escape.

Double-page supporter
Kinda wished she would've explained it to her manager properly, but yeah. You go tell the world and hopefully not get repurcussions!!

Fed-Kun's army
Well... at least it's finally out in the open. It can only derrail even more from here on out, depending what the reaction will be.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, duh, you're very clearly tied up and screaming at him to stop. And fighting back. And expressing clear distress. And he is very clearly older than you.

Why is everyone retarded in this series?

Users who are viewing this thread