Ura Account Joshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Case 14: Oonishi Karen (Part 2)

Did she know sensei was going to upload her pic on manstagram?

I feel kinda bad for the cuck

Double-page supporter
Oh! Maybe it's a supercuck story where she goes back to the guy pregnant, and he raises sensei's kid.

Wait, so judging by the account-name not beeing the private "Ren" account, Shitty-Sensei uploaded that last pic on her "open" Manstragram account? The one her "boyfriend" is about to show his teammate? If so, some real shit is about to go down. I feel sorry for the poor guy.

Dex-chan lover
👏 Good 👏 stuff, really liked this NTR. Keep up the good work JUM scans

@nevian70gr thank you I'm going to check out his Twitter but like the most common rule of manga piracy never tell him I read it in English. I'm just going to ask him how he came up with the concepts for the series.

@Rumblesyndicate Or hear me out, you can not act like some self important yuppie journalist and ruin things for people? Also as someone that draws smut, that kinda shit is really weird and annoying because youre never the first one to have that idea, and a big reason why artists will close their DMs. Just my $0.02 lmao

Dont act like some annoying teenager.

Dex-chan lover
it will be better if the guy learn her true nature, I feel bad for him to fall in love to dirtied girl, it might not be the same feeling anymore to love someone else, but at least he can move on at some point before he sank even deeper

This chapter was so real, that a lot of guys could relate to it and shows the truth in how females work, when it comes to being in a relationship with a guy they're with 'out of convenience' who is a lot emotionally invested in her vs a guy they really desire, despite him not giving two shits about her. Except, for being his onahole.

Dex-chan lover
@loen65
"How females work"
You can also reverse their genres and it's the same shit. Being a lustful piece of shit for someone isn't something only women do.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah girl aint worth it, and the teacher should be behind bars.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh
I will not pretend innocence, I fucking knew what was gonna happen.

This is exactly what I mean before, you cannot love other person if you think so low of yourself, enter in a relationship just to fill the hole will make everything worse.

This make me so angry and sad at the same time, that girl was used for the person she idolized, making her mature but at the same time she got stuck not knowing what to think about it, and the boy, man I want to get angry at him for being so dense and self-centered but that isn't fair, I mean he is just a boy, wtf does he know?

And sensei well, scum like him are typical, just poor bastards with a need for attention and low self-esteem, damn I was like that once too, very sad person, but he is the grown up here, we can blame him.

Weird tho, its not ntr, or more like an passive form of ntr, since she actually go to sensei by her own delusions?, anyway I think this is the end for this case, I mean she public a nude covered in cum, what else is there to see lmao

Thanks for the chapter!

I don't know which one I should address the projection or the hypocrisy I'll just say the obvious here
There was absolutely no need to respond to me,yet like a teenager you decide to go out of your way to try and rebuke me with little objective purpose.
Tell me this what evidence outside of a few anecdotal personal interactions do you possess that proves I would ruin anything?

More than likely the artist wouldn't even recognize my statement,but you've already reached in your own personal conclusion I would ruin something
P.S what's with the personal attacks Yuppie journalist, annoying teenager. Have you interacted with people who fit these descriptions and then applied your negative experiences against me?
@DankN00ners

Double-page supporter
I find this story much more boring compared to the others. Hopefully the next one is more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread