Ura Baito: Toubou Kinshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 104 - Convenience Store Clerk ③

Dex-chan lover
I'm shocked the murderer was willing to walk into the one place where everything there hates her.

Love me some Dai Dai. Love me some easy to understand storyline, especially after a weird story previously.

Fed-Kun's army
Btw, translator here. I wanted to ask for help: I want to translate more horror/supernatural mangas, but I'm only one person. If there's anyone who can edit and is interested, please reply or message me.

Dex-chan lover
ooh boy, a very simple story but hell it's an effective one. I do like that Yumi didn't smell of anything so it was pretty clear that her hatred was purely meant for her mother and that the convenience store workers are not at any real risk other than that eventually they come to realize what a horrible fate Yumi had and quit because they just couldn't stand working there any longer.

Dex-chan lover
holy moly that salary.
69.999 yen an hour? bro for that kind of money, i would work anywhere and whenever you want me to. Haunted Graveyard? i would clean that shit up so fast, ill be friends with the ghosts there.

Dex-chan lover
What's scarier than supernatural horror? Man made horror....and the horror doesn't even think what she did was wrong. Hell, she was abusing her kid, that's why she's been going to the convenience store. The fact that her spirit draws in MORE spirit into the store is...well...also, I made a mistake reading this at midnight..

holy moly that salary.
69.999 yen an hour? bro for that kind of money, i would work anywhere and whenever you want me to. Haunted Graveyard? i would clean that shit up so fast, ill be friends with the ghosts there.
yeah it's weird, i dont know why they don't just close the store at night ? the money they have to pay people to operate at that period of time surely is more than the money they can make during those hours right ? ( not many customers at night ? ).

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the greatest horrors are the non-supernatural ones. That woman's absolute lack of remorse even while talking to police is chilling in a different way from ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, translator here. I wanted to ask for help: I want to translate more horror/supernatural mangas, but I'm only one person. If there's anyone who can edit and is interested, please reply or message me.
Maybe you could join a scanlation group? Sorry that's the best suggestion that I have. Thanks for the chapter bro. I always respect people like you that sacrifice your own time for other entertainment 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread