Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@PapaPewds as a novel reader i can tell you that there in no ntr as far as the translation goes(and it's quite far from this chapter).

Dex-chan lover
M56exSJ.jpg

This is so trashy that I couldn't comprehend why I am reading it

Fed-Kun's army
she somehow lost focus on her revenge 🤣

@simcacwan i dont think so... i too talk in bed about various things right before sex

Dex-chan lover
The censorship is weird on this one. Does it censor or not?

i think she should try getting std test before she have sex with that man

I appreciate the people who attempted to draw the censored parts.
For those who didn't know, the original manga has black censored squares so drawing the blanks are pretty hard to do. Tops the the re-drawers!!

I can't help but think she had to do a lot of kinky stuff to keep that chasity of hers to get so used to dealing with men.
Idk, shouldn't a restriction on suicide be recommended to add when they can already restrict a slave from harming the masters?
She isn't planning to ask other local men for more night experience, right? ☹

PoH

I don't understand why some manga raws have those cursed black box, some don't, while some have nothing.

@Kazumaik
I think she was only a virgin in body prior to being sold.
She had probably done many "services" and lost most of her first during her captivity, I mean with how pretty she is, her slave seller probably wants to taint her so much, but virgin slave holds high value so he can't do that.
so he did her in so many ways other than the actual s*x.

@The_Blues_13

Kinda late, but hey, I will let this here for future readers.

I read some chapters of the novel and no, she didn't do anything of that kind.

she's just a pervert, when smol and sheltered she found some ero book who featured a S hulk knight and a M princess, then she started to be a huge fan of that book series and when she saw the MC she basically saw her fantasy become reality lol

Future girls:
everyone will have some sort of "fetish", this princess is a M, the next harem member has a smell fetish... you get it.

Users who are viewing this thread