Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mu ▪ Ki ▪ Da ▪ Shi A…

Dex-chan lover
Nice going, slave-chan.
Wp2lpoc.gif

Ah yes they have choose to challenge a S rank adventurer, the literal force that could decide the tide of a war

Wow she isn’t the brightest bulb. At least get some clothes and maybe some food before.

Dex-chan lover
They just spent 12 m on her to rescue her from the hands of that guy, what was the process of her thinking that she chosed to run away. She would either need to live running every day and stealing food counting she wont be caught again and sold, what a dumb girl.

Im sure MC gonna rescue her and she finally gonna accept his protection but that was a stupid move anyway.

Group Leader
So yeah this is a development for her to fall in love with MC i bet

Well author seems to go for the easy way for her to trust egil by saving her, instead of doing it slow and logically.

Ah yes I shall run away from the owner that my friend trusts and hopefully survive by stealing food and hoping that I won't get caught again as a runaway slave that can be easily sold again to anyone.

Cant blame the dumb b!tch for not thinking straight coz of her trauma but it just gets on your nerves sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread