Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mu ▪ Ki ▪ Da ▪ Shi A…

lol dumb broad, she deserves whats coming to her after that stunt. Wasting peoples money who saved her. FOH.

Double-page supporter
Bro... if in the end, they would solve it by violence, then why not do it from the start? instead of wasting 20 million.

The only way I won't drop this manga is "MC reluctantly rescue the dumb girl because his slave's request THEN immediately took off the dumb girl's collar and leave her alone (along with his slave if she took her friend's side) and search for smarter heroine(s)"

In scale 1 to 100 how much chance this happen?

Dex-chan lover
That slave girl's action is understandable but stupid at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit wtf. This isn't what happened in the novel. This girl isn't that ungrateful/dumb.
They just leave her alone for a sec to make a payment or something and as soon as they take their eyes off her, that old dude threatens her with the knife and drags her away
Of all the possible things to change they had to choose this.

WTF This Manga is just making the slave girl look dumb because this didnt happened at all in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuc-! Really? Runaway? This girl is either just that stupid or is just asking for it

Fed-Kun's army
I'm laughing so hard rn 😂🤣😂😂
How can someone be so ungrateful and dumb LMAO

Ok, but I am thankful for the chapter that made me laugh, thank you so much and can't wait to see the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Fed-Kun's army
*sees the comments

Pretty much a re-run of the Japanese comments when I read the manga raws, why am I not surprised...

"Ah, yes, I have just been saved for 20 million dollars. What else am I to do but run away from my benefactors?"

Smooth. Good job.

Dex-chan lover
What a stupid girl. I don't care if your scared of men, leave your friend's side, and you'll be on the side that men treat girls as trash.

Users who are viewing this thread