Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mu ▪ Ki ▪ Da ▪ Shi A…

Really? How can she be so stupid? She deserved it, I just want to see her die now.
The worst thing is that the MC will have to save her and she will fall in love with him while she's "scared of men" and why? Because she's just a stupid character and stupid character fall in love for easily...
I will drop it if that's what happen, it's kind of nice to see a romance/love between the MC and the slave girl, but if it will be a harem with stupid characters... No thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look she went back to her old master. She loves being used as a sexual tool I guess.

Dumb bitch, you broke & have a collar on your neck🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I miss the sisters already😂

F*** this dumb Character. She has no charisma nor deepness, it's just a random slave girl. Now Egil will have to fight some nobles in order to save her AGAIN, only then she will happily open her legs and beg him for his light saber.

Well that was dumb I guess the fmc forgot to mention where are you going to go as a slave.

Dex-chan lover
IDIOT

I will legit jump in front of a truck to to isekai into this world to punch you
you have no idea how disappointed I am.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, good men spent their entire life savings for a roastie and the roastie RUINS it by exposing herself back to the bad man.

Honestly, the story should just end here, everyone basically got what they deserved.

Dex-chan lover
............shes actually stupid......., just abandon your friend and u new found security, right after they saved u from a dude that is definitely gonna do the things u r scared of.....yep! a great plan

Why so stupid? Such a useless woman in this case bitch I guess? If she die it will all be her fault. And I miss the sisters already 😏

Dex-chan lover
While she's quite stupid, this actually works out perfectly. Those who were a part of the slave auction KNOW who brought her. It was too much of a spectacle. He takes her, MC justifiably beats him down, back to status quo with hopefully the dirtbag broken and in jail, at minimum.

Dex-chan lover
On the bright side, he cant override the contract she has with MC, only if she was caught by a slave trader who has access to such magic. So she will remain his asset unless shes brought to a trader again.

Dex-chan lover
Was that hug just superficial? Why bother asking your friend if you ran in the end? Anyway, looks like it will be that man who get chased out of town. Moreover, he won't be permitted to enter a city which auction slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread