Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Muri, Muri, Yukemuri

Dex-chan lover
yuGf520.png

Double-page supporter
Well, my first impressions of her is very bad.... but chicks with the smell fetish is kinda my thing (cause its weird and cute ?)......... So dont know if I will like her or not :s So convenient, that on the first day Emil is different to other men ? lol. I think the author is too lazy to develop her properly over time. Or maybe I being too harsh and he just doesnt have the skill or writing talent.

@Rheeve ahaha, thats gold.

Dex-chan lover
We put the logo because we had edited the raw in a very explicit way that we have to censor that part so that the chapter is not deleted
@KaiserZ I figured that was just a joke, using the spots that ordinarily wouldn't have had any real detail even if the original was uncensored from the start because that's how Japan rolls. I even laughed at it. But anyway, was that a thing that's happened to you guys or something? I'm pretty sure this would still just fall under the smut tag on here whether you redraw a vagina or not, at least from what I've seen around the site myself. The only rule I remember regarding this in particular is just about how things get tagged, not whether it's allowed or not.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate yuri, don’t grope her breasts, it’s not hot in the slightest! You’re basically cheating since you’re getting sexual pleasure from someone other than your master!

You can certainly lose a fetish through trauma. (Depending on the severity.) I lost one of mine after my ex outed me to their friends, and the friend then abused that information and tested it on me without consent.

So It's not fully correct that you will continue to have fetishes if you go through traumatic experiences. Also Fetishes can change often so don't worry its normal! 🤓

Users who are viewing this thread