Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Absolutely, Really. …

Fed-Kun's army
Could maybe try not censoring any more? Ya know? Give that a shot.

Ah yes, the square of family friendliness and the invisible D. It always makes everything safe for the family to read....

kpud075 Could you provide uncensored raws then? Cause that's how they come like to begin with.

Stop with the censored verision alright, its seriously looks idiotic. Just do the uncensored ones its better and saves time as well and the people who read this all know what a boobs and pussy look like. So just go with uncensored ones

Dex-chan lover
@kpud075 looking at the raws on the site they are more censored than this. Not sure about the volume release, but then you have to wait lots longer for that. otherwise you can pony up and supply the raws

Power Uploader
This chapter is decensored by Galaxy Degen Scans but not completely. Here isn chapter 14 raw https://lovehug.net/20/373/ raw is censored completely.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this dude's trashed tank top so much, it's so ugly and would be so insanely cheap to sew and fix.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the shitty censor ? She already has tits out so what's the big deal about showing some pussy as well ?

i hope fully decensored version vill be someday out too

thanks for chapter

Just want to throw it out there, but the little sisters that Selina was talking about, be those twin sisters from the previous chapters?

Dex-chan lover
@Drefeliz13: I agree. Lots of authors are unskilled--and apprently short on mental ability. They think that in order for a male MC to be as you described, he has to be so milquetoast as to appear afraid of pretty (specifically busty) women.

I just wonder how it also escapes these authors that these girls can take offense at how utterly repulsed some of these MCs seem to be by said girls for the sake of not appearing to be a pervert.

Users who are viewing this thread