Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Overflowing Inside

Supporter
why publishers think black boxes are any okay way to censor things i'll never understand

Dex-chan lover
Twins never seen again? UNACCEPTABLE. Also, sure hope we don’t learn they get raped/tortured later. So tired of rape shit in manga tbh lol

Wait wait what happened to them? They are fine right! Like pls let them live a normal life they did their part at supporting characters now let them live normally

Double-page supporter
probably got enslaved, then he proceed to well... "rescue" them? they are on the first chapters colored page, sooo it's obvious?

Anyway, when did he got betrayed? not yet?

The ending line gave me shivers.
1. They died or were enslaved
or
2. They succeeded wonderfully

@Speak_Evil
To the people wondering
their father forced them into a dungeon way over their levels, and they almost got slaughtered when MC and his harem show up. Harem count +2.

Double-page supporter
That's some pretty final words. If they show up later, then the mangaka/author (or scanslator if this was just translated wrong) has just lied.

Dex-chan lover
@seradon
That's much better.
I was wondering why the mangaka decided draw the two sisters in every promotional art if they turn out to be only some background characters from this mini arc.

Users who are viewing this thread