Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

Dex-chan lover
On ch2, this kinda development is more deserving of a hentai. So this is essentially just a worse hentai manga that will blue ball you.

Do you think God stays in heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he's created here on earth?

Another manga with souless woman without brain
The mangaka is overdose reading hentai, and doesn't know real woman

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if they'll make an adaptation of Hiiragi Saki's other work?
That one has considerable less sex than this one.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY'D

you censor this :(

Plot is kinda dumb with this thot princess. Its not even filling the role of a hentai with those censors. Pretty much garbage yeah

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting the censors given the cover but sure, I'll tag along for now.

So not only is this one of the least interesting manga I've picked up in awhile but now I also can't get out of my head how wrong the feet in this manga look they're just blobs attached to a leg.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that description is god-awful. Everyone, take a shot every time "slave" is mentioned.

Is this a fucking joke? It has the pacing and writing of a hentai and one of worst censorship I've ever seen. I feel like "garbage" can't even begin to describe this...

Users who are viewing this thread