Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

Wtf, it should be mc bought slave - release and confess/propose - Princess accept and make her request - sexy time
What's with this order of events. Why does she has to stay as slave?

then I read the fucking title. Its one of those trash story except this manga has somewhat good art

mrf

If you cover a coochi it isn't a problem in manga but the tits!!!???? No this censorship is to much. Everything else is fine for smut.. Smut mostly for adults so It'll be weird and sometimes fucked up.
If this aren't a hentai then it have to be a focus story and the sex scenes must have something to do with the story in anyway.
Chapter 2 was a bad impression

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123 I mean you're using simp wrong if you're the one willing to give this trash a 7/10 just because it has girls and sex.

Q : what's dumber than a censored "sex slave" manga ?

A : an "uncensored" sex slave manga

edit : oops :eek: (thx 2252020)

@misatokat isn't it the correct order question then answer? or is it part of the joke and I'm just not smart enough to get it?

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, look at all those offended snowflakes bombarding it with 1's lol. Good thing i learnt to never trust ratings on mangadex as only megabrains and snowflakes rate it lol lol lol

Dex-chan lover
How the heck could anyone think this recycled piece of cringe garbage was even published?

Double-page supporter
Written by a simp incel cuck
Written for simp incel cucks
A pile of flaming garbage covered in shit rejected this series because it had standards

Dex-chan lover
@smape
Then you're an incel? Trust or not, at least he got the fuck.

@stretch22
No idea what type of people vote 1/10 but for sure some of them are incels and/or simps.

this is, quite possibly, the worst writing I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing...

Users who are viewing this thread