Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

Dex-chan lover
Interesting concept (not by the description but by the story told by the princess in the second chapter), but it has no real tension, no flow. it just jumps around everywhere, far worse than most light novels-turned-manga. Decent art, but that's about it otherwise.

Fed-Kun's army
Its so weird... the plot is too substantial too be a real hentai, but its too "bang bang" to be a serious fantasy manga... xD
Well, if one takes it as a hentai with unusally good plot it works i guess, otherwhise it would just be a bad fantasy manga with more sex... xD

Double-page supporter
i can feel my soul slipping away every time i try to read these isekai manga and yet i keep doing it. my life is out of control

What i dont like about his manga, is how easily the MC fell in love with the princess.
And how much he overreacts about things with her.
I get he had a childhood friend who betrayed him, and somehow became a slave, but it still doesn't make ANY sense to me how easily he fell in love, or why he gives her so much freedom.

Contributor
Modern Japan should experiment true slavery, that might kill this awful fetish, Another Incel Fantasy

Contributor
@Nivek
They were busy being the actual slavers to themselves after repelling the chinese, though.

Dex-chan lover
this is like the elf slave demon king manga but the MC here is like a piece of blank paper.

Users who are viewing this thread