Uragirareta S Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild o Tsukuru

Group Leader
@BraveHeartedHero

I agree there is too much NTR and Ugly bastards in hentai manga these days so Now I'm enjoying this kind of soft core manga only problem is that black boxes I'm gonna purchase uncensored ones when the complete volume 1 release

This is good, but the censorship is a crime against humanity.

Anyone knows why this is called "A Betrayed S-rank Adventurer", none has betrayed him or does this happen in a flashback?

Basically just hentai. It gets an abysmall rating if you judge it by manga standards, but if you just want to turn off your brain it gets the job done.

Rating speaks for itself. Don't bother reading this trash. If you want soft hentai, there's many better websites and other mangas even on this site.

My country can pay the uncensorship guys, so... i recommend it to read it in spanish 🤩

having read the novel (what's been translated at least), the story is actually pretty good and deeper than it seems. Dont judge it just by the cover, description and first few chapters. The 'overplot' really kicks into focus once the core harem (5 members) is assembled and it relates to the foundations the world and society is built on as well something that is common and yet never ever considered by pretty much every isekai or fantasy world story.

tl;dr: it's more than just a smutty slave harem novel.

The story screams the author is an incel. If you think this is any good, you need to neck yourself in minecraft.

for anyone trying to read this .... the story is pretty meh, but i can´t say anything more than that cause it is only 4 chapter but if your only here for the hentai... it is pretty good, but the bad part is that the English version has lots of unreasonable censorship , which i would say go to the Spanish version for the unconcerned . for now im enjoying it somewhat

Users who are viewing this thread