Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Come Hate, Come, Come Hate (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
It was kinda clear what happened from the last chapter but this is why Gramps was so utterly ruthless when it come to the City since that is the choice he made back then.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn even the grandpa was redeemed... I feel so sorry for him.

Dex-chan lover
@Flare77 I feel sorry for him, but that doesn't actually redeem him IMO. So he found himself in a bad situation, but that doesn't mean all the other stuff he did was OK.

Aggregator gang
I used to hate the grandfather, but after seeing his history I can't quite hate him as much anymore.

And I think I see why he treated Kyouichi and everyone else so coldly. Even though they were family, every time he looks at them he would have to remember the future that he wasn't able to create with Fuyuho.

Dex-chan lover
Argh i hate when them make we hate or disgust some char and then after something happens to him them make we like him

i remember back then MC saw his gramps on the other side of the river, did he still waiting for her before going together?

Fed-Kun's army
@Purplelibraryguy He was a victim of the past's strict hierarchy system. It even said that he didn't like what he did so him being an asshole as the head was probably also eroding his own psyche till he just became a heartless bastard that we initially knew. It wasn't his fault that the system existed nor could he feasibly break out of it in his era. Of course what he did was still bad but he was bound by the rules to make them and he didn't like it. I say that makes him redeemable.

Even in real life, there are systems we once considered as "right" only for the world to progress and make them "wrong." In his time, he was doing what he believed was right.

Fed-Kun's army
She doesn't deesrve anyone's love. She started killing people all by herself, there's no one else to blame but her.

Users who are viewing this thread