Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Dex-chan lover
This... This my friends is how you fucking end a manga. Thank fucking god

@BasilD You and others took the words right out of my mouth and feeling the same before reading any comments. One of the best endings in a long time. With others could end so nicely.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I loved this, I loved it the second I read the first chapter and I will definitely read it again now that’s it’s finished.

Also I quite like the Tokyo Ghoul style slideshow ending, help give closure to every side character without dragging stuff up.

Thanks a lot for the translation.

What can I say? It's been such a long ride, and I did not expect this one to have such a good ending. The finishing touches were perfect. Man Urami Koi gave me that void feeling you get after finishing a great series. I will make sure to get all the volumes if they get available in portuguese. Such a good history, now I'm sad... 😢

This was a nice ending.
But I'm salty cuz it's one less good manga to read.
Is happily salty a thing?

Dex-chan lover
This was the first manga that I read without skipping any dialogue or phrase even if I'm bored to read or something, I loved since chapter 1. So fucking happy and sad for this ending, the kids omg, poor childhood friend.

Anyways, thaks for this translation guys.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still salty best girl didn't win but that was a nice ending. Way more complete than a lot of the bunch out there.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, the ending has an epilogue montage! I can't remember the last manga I've read w/ something like that.

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK, AN EPILOGUE MONTAGE, aaaaaaa

I feel like Ayaka didn't quite get everything i hoped out of the ending, but I love all of them. Gosh, this was an enjoyable manga, I'm glad I read it! Thanks to the translators for it!

Users who are viewing this thread