Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Dex-chan lover
Even though I’m disappointed that Ayaka lost, I won’t deny that this was a solid ending.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

I cant remember what Manga that Have Ending Montage + Childhood friend doesnt get anything..

😂

Power Uploader
What a ride it's been. And yet I'm content. It was always enjoyable and I'll always have a special place in my heart for these characters. A story that never felt rushed and the author was never off their game. Thanks to all the translators and cleaners and everybody at Psylocke Scans for bringing this to us all the way to the end. You're the real MVP's.

Dex-chan lover
This was both a hot piece of shit and a decent story overall mediocre but palatable like cold cheap pizza

Dex-chan lover
considering how poor some mangas end, this is one of the best ways to give us an ending... It addresses all characters and most and more importantly, the author doesn't stop in the "kiss" for the first couple, he actually shows us the family she and he made, most mangas don't actually go that far... I am pleased

Dex-chan lover
Sad that my girl lost, but oh well this is a good ending that I can accept. Thx translator for the really long journey

Dex-chan lover
So the tiger mom is stuck as a tiger?

still a good ending where everything gets tied off nicely

Dex-chan lover
Sad to see it go, but it ended at an appropriate time.
I actually loved it getting a 90's movie credits ending. At least we got a little bit more for the ending of each character.
AND THE BOAR WON SEN. LIKE HOLY SHIT BOYS. HE DID IT!!!!

Aggregator gang
Great ending, was an enjoyable journey throughout. It's nice to see that even if they're not explicitly married, the rat, cat, and ox are happily living their lives together.

Big thanks to Psylocke Scans for sticking with this series to the end, I'm really grateful for being able to read this through your translations Jag.

Users who are viewing this thread