Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Dex-chan lover
No Harem Ending with Ayaka i guess.
Still a very sound ending. No going for Extra Arcs but instead making a closure of the story. I appreciate that. Looking forward to the next work.

Thanks for the Translation

Dex-chan lover
It's been a wild ride, no wait actually it's been a comfy ride. I've been here since chapter 1 and I'm glad it got a proper good ending. I'm going to miss these dorks, kinda bummed that Ayaka became a cake in the end. As per tradition with any manga that ends, we go again!

MD@Home
Finally a series that has a nice, well-paced ending. Thank you for scanlating this, I enjoyed it a lot. :)

Dex-chan lover
Aahhh what a satisfying ending. Well that because I rooted for the tsundere cat!!
>\\<!!!just a little bit bitter because their last kiss was hidden by head!! Ugghhh!!! >\\\<.anyways I like how the author gave each charaters how they went on this final chapter even if it's only in context words....also yesss their children were shown with them being a an adult parents NIIIIIIIIICCCEEEE!!!! And they're still good friends was perfectly shown in the last panel. Lovey!!💓though would really love to see aya chan having her own bae.

Thank you soo much for to the author for giving us a not perfect but a great story!! Looking forward to his/her next work!!

And also to the scanlation team!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!! You rock!!!! 💓

Group Leader
I'm going to just ignore the bit about how grandfather/grandson are effectively with the same woman...

"I'm as human as the next man."
"Dad, I was the next man."
-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Dex-chan lover
This was a fun read. Glad to see it finished, and it was a pretty good ending too.

Thanks for translating it till the end.

Thank you Jagman for this awesome work.
It took a bit of time to get there, but it was a satisfying journey.

Group Leader
Now that's how you write an ending. Feels great to have something I can actually recommend because the ending isn't terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking based ending. It was an enjoyable read throughout.
In a sense, Goichi and Fuyuho got their wish through Koichi and Natsuho.
Based/10.

Thank you Psylocke Scans for this epic ride.

Users who are viewing this thread