Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
TomandJerryTitleCardc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Was reading this a long time ago, then fell off. Saw that the last chapter was uploaded and decided to spoil the ending.

Sad that the childhood friend loses again, (and it's not clear she's moved on to new love, which really sucks). Other than that, ended how I thought it would, may go back and refresh myself on the story then rage properly over ayaka.

Dex-chan lover
That was a good journey and a good ending. Thanks for scanlating this.

Loved the after ending like fire emblem where it explains what happens to the secondary characters of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your hard work scanlating this series, Psylocke team!

What a nice ending! I feel bad for Ayaka, but Natsuho deserved all the happiness in the end, and I literally shed tears when I saw their kids lol.

I can't wait to see more stuff from Akitaka besides O Chikadzuki ni Naritai Manga, which I like pretty much too.

Long journey finally come to end. Thank you for the team that scanlate this. Been following this manga since it was on Batoto (damn it's such a long time). I hope this is somehow picked up by my local publisher, definitely gonna buy it.

Dex-chan lover
wonderful journey with all of you, thank you for all of this, I'm so fucking sad and happy at the same time, glad all of their futures are explained
thank you

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS HOW YOU END A HISTORY WITH ROMANCE!

I'm looking at you Dagashi Kashi

Users who are viewing this thread