Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 12 Ch. 62 - Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Dex-chan lover
With how rat clan political power deminished I actually am very interested how did they pulled out yokai as clan leader thing. Then again, you could say it's rat clan's internal matter.

wow I didn't expect to be so satisified with such a short ending, but the mangaka pulled it off very nicely

Dex-chan lover
Another manga of Psylocke's master level taste finally ended. Gonna miss your work, Psylocke. Good luck with whatever you do in life now that your scanlating has also finally ended.

Double-page supporter
So...do yokai age? Or will these two really just be an eternally married couple that physically looks like a pair of teenagers?

Good ending but im sad about the ayaka girl with japanese and all their fken harems why didnt they end this manga on a harem as well let ayaka be happy too

Double-page supporter
This was a great closer to the series.

My only regret is that Ayaka didn't have a more satisfying ending, though I think last chapter filled that void after rereading it after this one.

Pretty good, but I felt it kinda lost some steam around the middle and went for the standard tropes.

Dex-chan lover
all good stories must come to an end,
from start to end, i loved this series,
i look forward to Akitaki's next works.

Contributor
The rare non-axe ending. Little cliché with the 90s movie text based epilogue but it delivered. Best girl Ayaka is forever friend zone but you can't have everything. Real good, thanks for translating it to the end.

Should've let Ayaka end up with someone. Her orbiting around them is just sad. Like seriously with a several years timeskip like that it's not impossible for her to find new love.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I felt like i was watching one of those 90's documentary series where they recap what happened after the story.
Pretty good story, good characters, F for S.S. Ayaka, gone but not forgotten, will continue to sail with cousin tiger ship.

Users who are viewing this thread