Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi - Vol. 9 Ch. 46 - You Should Talk with the Rat, but Fight with the Horse (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
So MC just killed the only weapon its clan have? Welp I guess its time for the rat clan to merge with youkai

Fed-Kun's army
So they lost the battle but win on another part, I guess. But then again, the fall of Rat clan's dictatory doesn't mean all will end well, as Horse clan not actually that strong.

@Nakanowatari They still has the giant sword.

VIP
she is not want to do it, she had to do it!

this give us interesting development... rat clan authority will decreased much, and i don't think even inner rat clan would happy... and since the power already heavily distributed by granps and tiger (as granps it self want other to kill him someday, but instead he got his son killed), and the one who have hostile rivalry against nekuni is already defeated... i don't think the harm on it's own it self would be that big... however, it left huge hole in power balance between zodiacs family against youkai...and one of youkai already killed the gods...

I am kinda confused with this development. Surely knowing that the Rat clan's "oldest" main line male is a youkai will surely put the Rat clan into jeopardy, also the power balance is now completely messed up, Rat clan grandpa was probably keeping the other houses in check from an all out "shadow war" happening.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. Under Gramps, it seems to me that the Rat clan's excessive, ruthless pursuit of centralization was enforced by weakening the other clans, in some cases nearly destroying them. Plus, the enmity created made some of them willing conduits for outside enemies (eg. the big bad of this story, whoever it actually is). Overall, the zodiac got weaker under that approach.
Admittedly, this is not the most comfortable time to change course, but a course change is needed.

Double-page supporter
Nah, kid's right. This guy is a fucking pansy and a hypocrite. Get the fuck outta here with that childish idealistic bullshit if you can't back it up.

Fed-Kun's army
So far Kyouichi is really just all talk. Miyako's been hauling her ass protecting the status quo (whether the status quo was worth protecting in the first place is a different argument) while he's mulling his ass over his petty problems. I'm not talking about responsibility and power, Kyouichi didn't inherit the nekuni ability so that's fine, but he should at least help his little sister with the internal politics. For fuck's sake, the kid is a gradeschooler who was forced to be an adult. As an older brother, despite how much you despise your clan, you should've at least supported her. At this point though idk what he can do. He hasn't proven his words all that much.

Contributor
No, Miyako has no right to turn this around on him now. She's the one who pretty much booted him out of the clan, then wouldn't tell him jack shit about what was going on. She can't keep him in the dark about everything, to the point of not speaking with him pretty much at all, then after everything goes to shit, try to blame him for not helping out.

@seekermoc

I wouldn't be surprised if all of that gets completely forgotten and all of a sudden big happy family. Until the rest of the rat clan kicks him out for being a youkai. (Probably the next arc)

Millenials killed the Ratri clan. Unbelievable. Why does everything that millenials touch, turn to shit? You whippersnappers didn't listen to your esteemed elders, now here we are weaker than ever before. Enjoy your shadow wars, all the deaths will be on your hands Kyouichi.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, Sen was so focused on the fight she didn't even noticed that the 2 brothers were shouting.

Dex-chan lover
Even this was more than this useless Kyoichi deserved, tbh. He should've gotten a much sterner talking-to.

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc

I wouldn't be surprised if all of that gets completely forgotten and all of a sudden big happy family. Until the rest of the rat clan kicks him out for being a youkai. (Probably the next arc)
Nah, what is the problem with to be a youkai, and the rat clan was rotten, with a lot of blood in theirs hands, the sister sucks, she is worst what gramps, she can sacrifice enemies, friends, but not "family" her justice isnt justice, is only manipulated power

Users who are viewing this thread