Urara Meirochou - Vol. 7 Ch. 62

Aggregator gang
Keep it up SteamedBunInvasion, be the one man machinelator that will rustle many jimmies!

Dex-chan lover
I called it.
I am surprised Moderator haven't take down the fucking uploader.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao you actually did it, you got baited into translating Urara's last chapter.
Anyway, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
lol. Theres a warning fellas. Anyway, the ending left me with
just"ok" feelings
. I didnt really continue reading after the anime though, shit might got rough after that.

Dex-chan lover
considering the atmosphere of the story, the ending is kinda predictable. these type of manga usually focus more on the journey. no need to get salty. not like you lose your lifespan. besides, he did warn beforehand.

and nope, i dont care much more than this. i have a life and lots more important thing to do than to gripe at this trivial issue.

oh and thanks for the upload. @SteamedBunInvasion

now, to wait for all chapter translated and binge read. dunno how long tho

Dex-chan lover
So what, we gonna wait that he translate all the end of mangas before doing something ? We gonna let this because "hey there is a warning for gap now."

he did warn beforehand
So that mean he can do it ? There a difference between upload a 1 chapter gap because we lack one chapter and upload the end of a manga where, again a team is working on it regulary. Imagine working on something hard and suddendly someone come and the thing you work complete on the table. There is a minimum of respect to have.

@Lilliwyt
only if he can steal the sketches since many are still far from the end XD
Now seriously: if you have a warning before clicking and a warning in the translation, what more do you want? Uploader ban, file deletion and use of Neuralyzer (class that knows MiB caught this)?

Just let it go if his goal, as you say, is to search for the spotlight. I'm more embarrassed by the "I'll tell everything to the moderator" comments than the situation itself. Let's grow people ....
If at any time there is a real rule violation I am sure that the moderators will make the appropriate punishment
---------------------

So that mean he can do it ? There a difference between upload a 1 chapter gap because we lack one chapter and upload the end of a manga where, again a team is working on it regulary. Imagine working on something hard and suddendly someone come and the thing you work complete on the table. There is a minimum of respect to have.

First: this type of work is based on the journey, not the end. If you follow SoL you should note that the important thing is the whole course of situations, as the end is never "nothing much"

Second: they have no license for anything. I respect the work of ALL SCANLATORS very much and am grateful for the effort. But if I, out of nowhere, want to post the last chapter of something that came out to cure the curiosity of those who want ... what's the matter? You know very well that RAWs are found so easily (I had already downloaded the final volume myself a while ago). This will in no way erase the excellent work of the previous group and all the gratitude (I don't even know if that was the term, but it came to mind) that it deserves it.

Third: we may merit it if it was immoral or not, but I emphasize again on "let's move on." Complaining, "crying" for ban or anything changes nothing.

@Lilliwyt
Group blacklist, i can more easily ignore this shit if i don't see it.
But there are future plans for that...

That is a planned feature, yes.
See here:
https://mangadex.org/thread/148705
Under Planned > Settings: "Blacklist groups to hide groups from view"
Just wait a while

Fed-Kun's army
why are you guys so mad just don't read it, steamedbun guy obviously has some irl issues to vent or something lol

m11

The madman actually did it XD Anyways, I'm not reading this chap yet, obviously haha

Dex-chan lover
I still maintain it's a dick move and saying it's free don't change the first fact.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaOverAnime
We don't read it, but it's still a dick move.
There's no reason to skip lots of chapter to the ending, no one really asked to and the translation is an asspull.

Unless the series somehow dropped or the story doesn't seems promising to fully translate, I wouldn't surprise if someone decided to drop an ending but this wasn't the case at all.

Dex-chan lover
@lonefire
Use your brain dipshit,
The translation itself is a troll, and you want to talk about that now?

Before asking people to grow up, maybe you should grow some brain cells instead growing only your body.

Users who are viewing this thread