Urara Meirochou - Vol. 7 Ch. 62

I agree with dokidoki tbh, sniping the ending is just demoralising the person that wanted to translate the rest, I really really wanted to read the whole series who cares about "I translated the end and for free" like duh, doing something for free doesn't change anything, it does not matter, spoilers isn't the problem as well but when you get to translate something if someone snipes the end from you what's the point, to me it just shouldn't happen

Group Leader
This has been a treat to read, thank you to everybody that participated in the comments.

@Haikaka I doubt it. I've read some releases from "official" english translation places and they're often garbage. Like trash of the trash. the 1 release I read from sssss or whatever wasn't half bad. I don't think the manga publishing places (in the us at least) would bother putting their talent on this task and let their trash people release official stuff.

Dex-chan lover
After watching the anime and seeing this, I felt like there wasn't much happened?
At least it ended good somehow.

But imo certainly it felt boring.
@monkey123
This is right.

Maybe because it was only slice of life and cute stuff...

Dex-chan lover
I was going to write this long post but honestly a lot of people are weirdly entitled. The concept of fairness or rights do not really belong here. No one has any rights over this content. At the end of the day, we're all just doing what we want with the skills that we have.

The only right that exists here is whether or not you decide to read, or stick to your personal set of morals and wait.

If a chapter getting spoiled with ample warning about its nature is enough to collapse the current TL group (which isn't even the original one) then it's possible they weren't made out for this work. But I doubt they'll collapse that easily.

Users who are viewing this thread