Urara Meirochou - Vol. 7 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
It clearly says "Vol. 7 Ch. 62", it's clearly tagged "End", there's a warning of a big jump between chapters.
If you missed all that and think translating the chapter is some sort of "dick" move, you're an idiot. You don't deserve to be here. Commentators who whine about this chapter being posted are the ones who should be earning a ban, not the scanlator.

Dex-chan lover
@Northern So what ? That doesn't mean it's ok to upload it.Most of people complaining didn't read it because they know how shitty the translator is and how he is quick to play the victim and blame those who are against him when he is just a troll doing it to feel powerful. Don't asking for complaints about someone doing dick moves on purpose and not his first time is not possible.

Dex-chan lover
Can you go ruin some other series?

Just kidding, stop fucking ruining series, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Pffft bunch of salty reader

Why would you even click this chapter to begin with?

Based. Thanks for the chapter. I hope it will make them release it faster. I wonder what's all the mysteries about.

Group Leader
Hope this doesn’t badly affect the regular uploads from the other scanlating group. I’m one of those people who doesn’t mind and sometimes read ending of mangas, so this didn’t bother me as much, though I get why some people were annoyed by this

Dex-chan lover
Based. Thanks for the chapter. I hope it will make them release it faster.

Not like the group has a lot of mangas they work on at the moment. It could have even the opposite effect and make the team drop it because someone upload the end.

AHHH, It's ruined forever!!! Now we know who the murderer is .... it's Harikamo and the murder weapon 'MOE'.
In all seriousness, I'm fine with this, the only thing it mentions is an "incedent", and all the rest we already knew would happen. So it a Journey > Destination kind of thing. 😀

@Lilliwyt
I find it easier to drop for any other reason than this one in particular ... which would still be within the right of any group to drop something that no longer interests them.

Repeat what I said earlier: I am very grateful for the efforts of any translation group, just as I try to acquire the material when I have the opportunity (noting that something rarer is something like that coming out of my native language), but I still think they are making tempest in a teapot

@Xaelath
I don't think attacking anyone is exactly an example of posture, but anyway .... each one is each one. It's only ironic that you send someone to "grow up" while calling him dipshit

--------------------
Ending my participation here: feel free to complain (comment area is for that) or find morally questionable attitude ... but it's funny to post about "the translator is a troll seeking attention", since you didn't click on chapter and is "feeding the troll" in the comments section.

Dex-chan lover
@NoNick
You expect me to be the one who cool their head after being called "Baby"?
"Maybe i should stay silent after all" or perhaps "Oh sorry, i should've agree to you, never meant to offend you, just my small thought thats all i want to say".

You should've known this could've been avoided if someone decided either to lockdown the discussion or stop uploader for doing shit.

Not doing anything is far worse than ranting although we are afterall "FEEDING THE TROLL".
Then why are you even here lmao.

* my duty has not yet popped here at XIV, so I have some more time *
Not doing anything is far worse than ranting although we are afterall "FEEDING THE TROLL".
Then why are you even here lmao.

But here it is: at no point did I even complain (or at least attack someone), so I have no problem "feeding the troll" because it's something that doesn't affect me one bit. I can even thank for translating the chapter without any problems XD

You (and many others from what I've seen) who apparently saw this as something really bigger than it was and are (apparently) nervous. Another point: I said nothing about not responding, but there are several argumentative ways. Complaining about attack while "attacking" is one of the most incoherent ways, at least in my view.
Anyway, my goal is not to judge anyone just by giving my opinion about it and questioning some attitudes (something we all target when we write something on the internet)

-------------------
Fun fact: I do not know how you see it, but here "grow up" is far from being seen as offensive.

Miku best girl
Admin
Why is this guy uploading on MD if his first page states that it's not for mangadexers?

Users who are viewing this thread