Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Hasshaku-sama Survival II

He actually throw a bolt!? Holy shit! When are we raiding the monolith? Tho to be fair, considering he liked watching movies the bolt was probably a reference to the movie (stalker) rather than the game (same name as movie)

Dex-chan lover
The main MC seems unrealistically cold and removed from the events she's participating in.

Supporter
@Arexty give it time - the character's backstory makes things like that more clear, though I don't know when the manga will get to that point in the story.

Have a look at the light novels - they're totally worth reading.

Double-page supporter
Holy hell this is stalker metal bolt and all all he’s missing is some cloth tied to the bolts and he’ll have the perfect cosplay

B R U H What is this??? STALKER in Japan or something? I guess some space anomaly evolved into a manifestation where certain doors takes you to chernobyl? lmao

@immortalartisan

The moment I saw the stranger with a kalashnikov telling them to stop because of "some glitch" then proceeded to throw a bolt, I had the exact same thought. bruuuuuuuuuh

THEY'RE EVEN CALLING IT THE ZONE. Yep, this is anime STALKER right here.

I love how us S.T.A.L.K.E.R fans all experienced the same realization at that exact momment lmao

Dex-chan lover
In Sorawo's position, I believe the only real motive in all this is regaining her symmetry.
I can fully understand resenting being roped into all this insanity by those obsessed nutcases.
The man's situation is definitely stupider than even Toriko's though. If she went missing from the living room of their home, wouldn't that be the first place he should be searching for an entrance?

Users who are viewing this thread