Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hasshaku-sama Survival III

Dex-chan lover
Oh great. The blue eye is doing something now. It serves a purpose.
Now the odds of Sorawo resolving her asymmetry have dropped to about 0% for the time being. It will probably be resolved eventually, but not any time soon. Not until it is dramatically appropriate to disempower her.

@friendly
Are you suggesting that you never get that irrational feeling that everyone is staring directly at you when they're out of your line of sight? Or that there is some sort of contrived conspiracy to sabotage your life, and no matter how many times you dismiss it for being irrational nonsense, unpleasant things that should be statistically improbable just keep happening?

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph I genuinely never have! While I have had periods of severe anxiety, it's never taken that kind of form before. I'm more of a 'what if a car swerves off the road and through my window, better think about it a minute' guy.

Dex-chan lover
@friendly
Ah. I stick with my stance that as long as I don't allow my paranoid feelings to influence my actions and everyday life significantly, it should be fine.
But I still run when I cross the road and try to take paths with solid bollards or whatever in the way as I can't get the annoying fear out of my head that drivers ARE going to try and run me over the moment they see me.
Actually two police officers once stopped me to question me specifically because I saw them and started accelerating away from them... because I thought they'd try to arrest me for something I hadn't done. Then I had to explain to them that I'm just severely paranoid. Also that it isn't due to drugs or anything. Just naturally paranoia. I said that, and I felt so damned stupid for saying it as I was sure they'd take it for its opposite. They let me go though.

@MoodyUsername
Nah. I ran out of pages. Nothing more to go through. The eye didn't turn back and past this point I didn't expect it to.

Dex-chan lover
so she got some supernatural vision from the schrodingers blob growing out of her skull into her eye
NEAT
Yall think torikos transparent fingers have some special properties too?

Speaking of internet rumors and weird stuff I never though I'd the see "gang stalkers" one appearing on a jappanese story

Dex-chan lover
more people?? I'll saymore people to die... if blue is the color of danger, then her mineral blue right eye will help her a little right?
Maybe it already has. She was the only one able to see it as it really was.

Users who are viewing this thread