Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Hasshaku-sama Survival IV

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! Also enjoying the light novels, and the manga is adapting it pretty well so far, so really thanks for the scanlation!

This is my favourite manga right now, I was so sad there was no translation update for so long but then I saw this notification and nearly screamed with happiness 😂 Thank you so much for translating! I hope you find someone to help you with the translations soon!!!

Contributor
I was going to comment on the random Chinese text that wasn’t in the original, until that last page. The tankoubon are available at the stores linked, plus the magazine version is even still readily available (e.g. for this chapter: https://bookwalker.jp/de3e1398ba-35a1-447c-b399-0422cc165b7a/)

@derpdederp the first three volumes are currently available from J-Novel Club: https://j-novel.club/v/otherside-picnic-volume-1

Dex-chan lover
thank you for picking this up and updating it, its an amazing series. Though considering how adorable best girl Hasshaku-sama looked I am disappointed she didn't get a yuri route.

Dex-chan lover
did they get the cube heart soul thingy,??? or they'll just bring a hat .lol

Group Leader
After seeing that damned face, I can't help but to look back. Glad there was nothing there

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if accurate, but the character on page 10 seems to say "break". Chinese uses that word differently than we do, though, so it's still confusing.

Aggregator gang
Using the panel frames that way was a very good example of how you can tell a story with "show, don't tell". You can't use that trick every time but it's good art directing.

That's some difficult Cognitohazard right there. It sucks if you are categorized as a person of lost longing, a person of lost a loved one, or a deep yearner of tranquility from all the stress; since you are highly vulnerable when exposed to that particular Cognitohazard.

Users who are viewing this thread