Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End IV

Some of the image filesizes have been adjusted, yet it didn't seem to fix much. This is likely a server problem.

Dex-chan lover
Page loading is killing me, but I enjoyed what of the chapter would actually load. I suppose I'll have another look later to fully enjoy it.

Thanks for the chapter.

Though the anime is a bit lackluster, this scene is especially better than the rest, thus my hopes of it getting much much better in the manga is high. Oh man, how this didn't disappoint, the bizzareness strikes so much better in this artstyle, the anime got the advantage of unsettling music and speech but the manga captures the tense atmosphere better.

I swear!!!! I'LL NEVER READ THIS WHEN I'M ALONE!!!! DAMN!!! I ALMOST THREW MY PHONE!!! 😱😭

@Ring a bit? Lol , to me it is complete garbage.And i try to support Yuri anime , this one also has an amazing story/everything but i had to stop watching the anime due to it being complete shit.

@gamma2015 you are not alone. The anime is shit adaptation. Manga does everything better. Well, except the voices and the sound. At least those two are good about the anime. Seriously disappointed.

But I am excited to see how will the rest of the arc look in the manga.

@MaKi7
Is the otherside version of the credits page even in english? Because I checked and there is no 17 character long word with the same 3rd and 4th letter.

@Gemmadecamp
Not sure when the English ver. will be released but the new vol. 6 will be out next month.

There’s a sweet chapter on vol 5 when Sorawo sees herself on Toriko’s perspective from their past engagements. Then she will realize how much Toriko love and cares about her

That was so mean with the credits!!! But I loved it. Lol

Btw I've read all the light novels released in English on Amazon and they are really good. It's really nice to see the manga though

Aggregator gang
Nice nice. This is perhaps my favorite story from the novels so far, and it's good to see the manga doing it justice. A shame that being in black and white prevents the "oh fuck, what we thought was the sky was actually the blue light of the otherside hovering over us this whole time while we played about blissfully unaware" reveal from hitting as well as it could have, but they still pulled it off pretty well regardless.

I gave up on the anime after the first episode showed that they were going to rush through without properly devoting the effort to really get the mind-screwy horror across. Sounds like that was the right decision.

@Cornonthekopp: That is definitely a theory I've been considering. There's a bunch more suspicious stuff about her that the manga hasn't gotten to yet, too.

One thing that's certain (or, at least, as certain as anything regarding the otherside can be, which is admittedly not very)
is that if she ever was human, she isn't one anymore.

The credits page....... My heart jumped like 6ft out my chest............

Users who are viewing this thread