Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End II

Gah, I know what's coming and I can't wait for the artist's interpretation of it! Such a great manga. Though it'll be awhile for it to catch up to the LN and the more yuri goodness that it brings

Aggregator gang
when your crush so beautiful you accidentally complement her loud instead of in your head

oohh..finally a lovey dovey chapter..geeii..
Toriko blushed and get flustered there huh..love this chap.. i wonder whats in the urasekai beach, something waiting in there..

thanks for the update...

Aggregator gang
@0ps:
At the end of volume 3 (for reference, the manga translation is about 1/3 of the way through volume 2 right now) Toriko confesses to Sorawo. Volume 4 is thus full of sexual and romantic tension and adorable awkwardness as it quickly becomes clear that neither of them have the slightest clue how to proceed in their relationship and they fumble around trying to figure it out.

Dex-chan lover
I was so scared of some shit happening that I almost couldnt appreciate the cute moments between them. Almost.

Dex-chan lover
@madcat6204:
Good to see that they turn up the gayness. This series reminds me of Adachi and Shimamura,where the slow burn made the fluffyness of the later chapters better

You know how everyone throws the term "useless lesbians" around a lot?
Sorawo is the most useless of all lesbians, and I love her for it.

0ps

@Madcat6204 Thanks.
Does it get quite intimate or mostly stays PG-13 e.g. hand holding, pecks on the cheek etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread