Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - Resort Night at the Beach of the End III

This is exactly how a normal beach day goes yep mhm.

Guns and alcohol are a wack combination

that laughter gave me chills..the way the artist deliver the vibe is pretty amazing..

anyway,the fun in the beach is over..now,time to get thrilled..thank you so much for the chap

lmfao that barrel on page 6 panel 5 is tiny, maybe 5 inches at best, and then the next page it magically doubles in length 🤣

Aggregator gang
man I'd nope the fuck out of there if i hear laughter and people magically appeared out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
alright, jumping right back into the fire now
but also, the beginning sure was sweet, though their definition of "friendship" bonding on the beach became target practice anyways

Supporter
Sorawo may not be going full yuri
yet, and for quite some time to come, sadly
, but she has the whole "new girlfriend totally jealous of the old girlfriend" thing down pat
and she's going to be taking it to the max soon

Also, this adaptation is awesome - absolutely capturing the joys of the original, as well as the thrills and scares.

But.... I thought the lighthouse was on their /right/, not their left... I guess I'll just have to reread all four volumes of the novel to make sure. What a tragedy.

I wonder if those people who appeared suddenly are the group of hikikomori Sorawo was talking about 🤔

I guess the saying "Love makes you blind" is true cuz Sorawo left her rationality behind the Okinawa beach. Who would guess having a beach vacation at the Zone isn't a good idea? Having a beer and use all your bullets on target practices so when it comes time to defend yourself you will be fumbling around 😕

Aggregator gang
@mouseyo22: One of the things we've seen more than once in this series is that the Otherside can influence people's minds in multiple ways. One of those ways includes making people not question or worry about things that are strange, right up until the point where the strangeness becomes overwhelming and suddenly becomes terror. I'd say we're seeing an example of that here. Sorawo and Toriko know they're in a terrifying and deadly alien landscape, but can't bring themselves to care.

Fed-Kun's army
They went waaay past the point of necessity when disassembling that M4, but they neglected to show how the hell they're fitting an AK into a purse.

Users who are viewing this thread