Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Kisaragi Station III

Dex-chan lover
Things get even freakier! How will they survive this arc?! Stay tuned-
I love this manga so much. Thanks for the update!
I'll read the LN...someday...even though I already have them lmao.
Also, there's a Discord server? Nice. I'll join.

On the topic of Kisaragi Station, anyone want to join the cult? https://youtu.be/Rcsg3vWfnWw

I love the setting but the Mc and her partner is making dumb choices she could have said that they were just throwing bolts at the bear traps but they said its pure dumb luck bruh the US marines will just gonna make you suspect more in you

Side note: This is just my opinion please don't make a fuss about it

Dex-chan lover
Ah, isolated soldiers.

If they had still been in contact with their superiors, then they'd be under orders to destroy all witnesses.
But since they're isolated soldiers, they're going to keep getting picked off until the chain of command breaks down and the remaining soldiers become horror-monsters. Got it.

I'm pretty sure I've got this one all figured out.

Dex-chan lover
How about you tell them what happens if they do use their phones
And explain why the fucking train is dangerous
This shit is important arent you supposed to be trained marines holy shit

@PapaFactBoi Them throwing shit around would imply they already know about the glitches
Feigning ignorance is much better than having to whip up some half assed lie as to how you came to know about them without dying

Double-page supporter
Writing/translation gripe
-Designations like 'Palehorse' would never be used for a USMC battalion
-Designation would be something like 1st Battalion, 1st Marines
-Lieutenant is not a rank, it would be First or Second Lieutenant
-Neither of those would be a second in command of a battalion and the correct terminology would be Executive Officer or Deputy Commanding Officer, not second in command
-Even if casualties meant that the Lieutenant was temporarily serving in said billet, that would imply at least 3-4 Captains and Battalion DCO (likely a Major) were KIA
-A Battalion is a several hundred-strong to 2000~ strong unit, much larger than what is portrayed
-The commanding officer of a battalion is a Lieutenant Colonel, not a Major billet

TLDR: An infantry company would have made far more sense based on what is depicted

Users who are viewing this thread