Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 70 - Pandora in the Next Room III

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

I understand that there's a lot going on in this chapter and they're going to potentially sleep together (literally, get your mind out of the gutter), all I can really focus on is that:

I WANT TO BE HUGGED BY KOZAKURA-SAN TOO!!!!!!!
menothimcover.jpg
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, NOT HIM!

Dex-chan lover
Aww poor Kozakura-san, but she's so cute!!
And Toriko the girlfriend is angry! 😆 Glad they made up somewhat. Sorawo's joke backfired on her and she couldn't take it back now lmao.
Now, what sorts of scary things will happen next chapter...?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!

I understand that there's a lot going on in this chapter and they're going to potentially sleep together (literally, get your mind out of the gutter), all I can really focus on is that:

I WANT TO BE HUGGED BY KOZAKURA-SAN TOO!!!!!!!
menothimcover.jpg
🤨

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here has already touched upon the fact Sorawo is super dense when it comes to personal relationships, but I just wanna point out that, after beating in retreat from her place, she was willing to just walk in, superchill, right into the HAUNTED APARTMENT!
:slap: :slap: :slap:

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Toriko angry jealous because Sorawo decided to lean to others first, and Sorawo desperately trying to fix that makes a cute and precious scene.

And they’re back to going against eldritch beings next I guess, talk about variety.

2bqjiq.jpeg

Head: empty
Density: off the charts
Theory of mind: failed to activate

Sorawo def has autism. Falling to understand that other people, especially Toriko, have different thought processes and preferences to her is probably her most consistant trait.
ov60yu.jpeg
Definitely agree sorawo has a touch of the tism, but I also think she was forced to distance herself from interacting with people after the cult thing, that she literally doesn’t know what she’s feeling and that’s also why she believes that what everyone is feeling to what she is feeling is fundamentally different. Like she doesn’t know she is happy doing something, just knows she wants to continue doing that something

le3

Dex-chan lover
"I want to drop out of university."
"Bitch, you won't."
"Yes mom."
It's like the author has been stalking me to write his manga. That's some real "other side" tier creepy stuff!
Spoiler: You're already on the other side. Enjoy your Otherworld picnic :huh:

When you fall in love with a dense mofo so you don't have any other choice but make a maneuver that will cost you 51 years :pepela:

Double-page supporter
Everybody else is discussing the intricacies of vulnerability, self-worth and trauma and I'm here giggling because Sorawo is the type to look at her furious pseudo-girlfriend and think "she looks so pretty when she's mad at me"

Double-page supporter
All the kozakura yuri bait only ever boiling down to her being a scaredy cat is a crime

Yes she literally explained that starting page 25?
Yes, but we also can't ignore the fact that Kozakura literally said to Sorawo's face that she wishes she was important enough to be her anchor to the real world, and that she also knew it wouldn't happen.

My girl has a crush on a younger woman who is 1: emotionally closed-off and 2: being pursued by a bombshell who shares the same interests and isn't scared to explore the otherside.

Kozakura had already given up when she started to look at Sorawo diferently. I would be throwing the towel and settling with crumbs of affection too.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but we also can't ignore the fact that Kozakura literally said to Sorawo's face that she wishes she was important enough to be her anchor to the real world, and that she also knew it wouldn't happen.

My girl has a crush on a younger woman who is 1: emotionally closed-off and 2: being pursued by a bombshell who shares the same interests and isn't scared to explore the otherside.

Kozakura had already given up when she started to look at Sorawo diferently. I would be throwing the towel and settling with crumbs of affection too.
Calm down she doesnt have a crush on sorawo shes just playing the big sister
Dont forget that shes like 30+ despite looking like a toddler
Shes just worrying about the kids

Users who are viewing this thread