Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 69 - Pandora in the Next Room II

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm glad to see she's up to reaching out to other people. It's not hard to see why she reflexively doesn't, given her childhood. the group supposed to be supporting her (family/community) was the most dangerous and repellent thing in her life.

Progress. Progress.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
Man that panel with the "tall red person" was creepy as hell!

Dex-chan lover
Sorawo cmom... You cant be THAT dense. But its nice to see her developing some level of social skills.
Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but wonder if she'll realize Natsumi is in love with Akari Seto lol
Anyone has spoilers if they get together?
They're not together as of vol 8 of the novels, but vol 8 does have an incredibly funny scene that might lead to movement on that front.

Dex-chan lover
Rolling it around in my head, and I think it's better that she's bunking with the two of them before asking Toriko. It's much healthier for her to be okay asking for help from friends and acquaintances, not just her significant other.

Dex-chan lover
They're not together as of vol 8 of the novels, but vol 8 does have an incredibly funny scene that might lead to movement on that front.
jeez, now I'm understand why she's always pissed when other girls bet close to Akari, she's probably peacocking her for a eternity to no effect

damn, red person on light novel, let me uncomfortable. Here was pretty nice

Users who are viewing this thread