Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 68 - Pandora in the Next Room I

Double-page supporter
The tension was so good this chapter damn

Novel Spoilers:
RED PERSON IS HERE. I have to reread the novel again because I thought this was when she peeks through the mail slot(?) and finds the red person, then I remembered some other stuff happens before that. I need to see how Sorawo's switch from feral cornered animal to "oh it's just the Red Person" is going to be depicted.

Double-page supporter
Ignoring the supernatural part for a moment...

Sorawo investing in her studies is quite a good thing, she said about working retrieving the Other Side objects, however, that has no future, it is too dangerous and of course, its not like she could call in for a sick leave, get a vacation or plan to retire, at least a registered job is safe and there is also the huge bonus of being way less dangerous but some work fields are dangerous still

Double-page supporter
If i was in a position where the "OTHER WORLD" and it's contents are something real and such contents of said world are affecting the normal world, i wouldn't be living alone in such a house.
I don't care, i'm sleeping over a friends house (the ones that also know about it).
YES i'm a coward.

Or just call Smith & Wesson to assist.. sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

Double-page supporter
Going crazy with a gun in hand is hardly a good situation
Exactly, she should buy a supressor first.

And also make sure of her target too, imagine if she were to shoot through the door and it was a legit neighbor ?

Dex-chan lover
its not like she could call in for a sick leave, get a vacation or plan to retire
Ehhhh... Like, she wouldn't need to call in for a sick leave, she wouldn't have an employer, and same for vacation, and she could easily plan to retire simply by building up savings from selling various otherworld objects.

There are plenty of people with jobs with similar payment structures, like a lot of antiquity dealers and, well, a lot of criminals. Sure, you can't set up a 401k with your employer or whatever as a jewlery thief, but you can steal and sell enough jewlery that you can comfortably retire. And what she does isn't even technically illegal!

Dex-chan lover
I was speed-reading because her brain hasn’t turned on.
I am so angry.

This is too relatable.

MONTHS my now-wife and I were DMing! She would flirt HARD, I would wonder if she meant the things she said. I would flirt in a way that could be potentially taken as just being silly, she would send blushing emojis back.

I had to rush into the other room and show my wife a text chain the moment I realised the woman on the other end was had been flirting with me instead of trying to learn about Judaism, which she had claimed was the reason for talking.
She wouldn’t do ANYTHING that was required for conversion, but kept making up her own stuff and reading tehillim to herself.

”Look, please! All I ever did was try to help her get started with learning the basics of the process until classes opened again! She has a Siddur but doesn’t daven. It’s interlinear and she’s not trying to learn Hebrew. Not even the aleph beis!
I feel stupid for not noticing until she sent 💓!
This idiot is married!
WE ARE BOTH MARRIED!
THIS IS MULTIPLE MITZVOS IN THE TOP TEN AND SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO CONVERT!?
This bitch is insane! I have already blocked her.”

That was not the last time I turned a married woman gay over text by talking about Halacha. The irony!!!

SORAWO IS USELESS AND TORIKO SHOULD KNOW ABOUT USELESSNESS AND WHAT “SUKI” CAN MEAN!!!
Did her parents magically start dating and realise it at the same time? No weeks of “I wonder when we’ll start dating” while going out to eat and snuggling on the couch and watching movies?
Having make out sessions and not knowing if they were an item?

They just got together?! How the hell does that happen?! How do we make it happen more?!

Users who are viewing this thread