Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 72 - The Inviting Hot Springs I

Dex-chan lover
Where do you read that? Also, theres a kozakura spin off somewhere. Do you know if its translated?
I just bought the official translations? They're not even expensive and the quality's good.

There's no Kozakura spin-off but the manga volumes have bonus short stories at the end, all from her perspective and set between scenes of the main story. They dive deeper into her feelings on various story events and also reveal, for some reason, that she's a Vtuber in her spare time. Just as a hobby. She's actually fairly popular too.

If you wanna read them in english then I'm pretty sure your only option is buying the official release of the manga volumes. The translation quality on those is a bit less than stellar tho...

Dex-chan lover
Man, by the second half of this chapter, anytime Sorawo said smth I was like "ok, lesbian".
The sheer uselessness of these lesbians is astronomical!

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought Sorawo and Toriko is the type of people who enjoyed getting watched so they are preparing a cuck chair for Kozakura 😂

So anyway where was Igarashi Island again? The only vacation I remembered was the one where they went to beach after helping US Army escaped Kisaragi Station. Was it that place?

Group Leader
these lovebirds are aware of something will happen if they are being left alone together in hot spring :meguusmug: (even though that was also Kozakura’s intentional for make them take the trip lol)

what’s more funny is how Toriko was used to sleep naked with Sorawo once, but now feels flustered to take a bath with her. getting fall in love does change her heh
both was after drinking and after she was suprised as hellin morning

Double-page supporter
:pout:

Poor Kozakura, she isn't invited out of the "goodness of their hearts" but due to sheer convenience, come on Sorawo, is it really that hard to treat her as a friend and do something nice for her without a hidden agenda ?

Giving her something without an ulterior motive, or at least being upfront with the hidden intentions.

Aggregator gang
hot springs :meguupog:

remembers this is urasekai and something terrifying is bound to happen :notlikethis:

Group Leader
The manga is currently in Vol. 4 of the light novel. The second half to be specific. There are 8 light novels out so far.
thanks I wait for the time they will get into 8 volume and to see what they will show us I wish this will be as
NSFW

Dex-chan lover
The manga is currently in Vol. 4 of the light novel. The second half to be specific. There are 8 light novels out so far.
There are nine volumes. The 9th released this May in japan, but it isn't available in english yet

Dex-chan lover
...well. At least Sorawo is kinda aware of where the relationship is headed to, as much as she might uselessly try to pull away from that possibility. At least she's a bit less dense than a few chapters ago, with the whole "are you my boyfriend" thing.

So we should be happy for that progress, I guess?
(I'm sorry you have to put up with this, Toriko, but also you knew what you were getting into when you fell in love with your dork)
“What is this? Is it in the general direction of SOMETHING I DON’T WANT TO THINK ABOUT AND I AM NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT LALALALALALA I CAN’T HEAR ME LALALALA…”
Relatable thought process is relatable.

I assume the books are ahead of this. I guess I’m gonna end up reading those as a result. Start around here, read as far as possible, start again from the top…
Like I did with RE:Zero. Except there I also reread stuff because I started on the WN before the LN and then found out that there are differences.

I am insane.
I replay and reread Yoko Yaro stuff and take notes. Crap, I stuff haven’t watched either run of “YoRHa” or “YoRHa Boys”. Just read the books. Hmmmm, did I read Short Story Long yet?
latest revelation in the 8 years of this: 9S is Peter Pan. Automata is basically the sequel to a dark reimagining of Peter Pan that doesn’t exist.
I hate that. A bunch of shit I like turned out to be Peter Pan inspired and Peter Pan is a fscked-up story. He’s not a hero. He’s a tragic freak.

Users who are viewing this thread