Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 13 Ch. 72 - The Inviting Hot Springs I

Dex-chan lover
Sorawo you useless lesbian! All you had to do was go together to the hot springs, Toriko would see you naked, probably pounce on you, and you'd get a hot canuck gf. But noooooo you want to make us wait for another 50 million chapters because you both refuse to actively acknowledge the obvious love you have felt for each other since chapter 1.
'How does she recognise me across a crowded room?' Because she's in love with you! 'it must be my blue eye that I hide with contacts'

Last edited:
Supporter
Goofy chapter, needs more foreshadowing. Hope they brought their guns, so they can inadvertently end up in the otherside with nothing but a towel and a makarov each.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
sorako gay panicking about alternative uses of her girlfriend's otherside hand
when they finally do actually fuck, Toriko fingers her with the blue hand, and with her blue eye, Sorawo is able to see the silver phosphorescent outline of Toriko's fingers moving around inside her through her pelvis. It is extremely hot.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For those who noticed the strange looking train the girls are taking to the mountains: it's from the Seibu 001 series (a.k.a. Laview). These trains are exclusive to the limited express service on the Seibu Ikebukuro line. They're notable for their stainless steel finish, large windows, round nose and yellow interior.

Seibu001series.jpg

The section of the line between Hannou and Chichibu is especially pretty, as the train weaves through the mountains. You can see what the journey looks like from the cab here on Youtube

Users who are viewing this thread