Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man V

Dex-chan lover
@MaKi7 Genuine question since I didn't see it answered when I checked but was there a given reason why the translations are being done every other week now? I'm sorry if this sounds really rude I actually legit want to know why.

Dex-chan lover
The way they keep describing this girl she's searching for I wonder if she isn't from this side or something.

@NickieTheFool we are trying as much as possible to have an interval of 7-10 days at max between chapters. However, this time, one of our translators had an accident and was hospitalised close to the day chapter 18 was supposed to be released. We only found out what happened to her yesterday. We will try to get back on track with the schedule as fast as possible.

Dex-chan lover
My best wishes go out to the translator who was hospitalized. Get well soon!

And thanks for all the hard work to the team providing the translations! I appreciate it very much!

Dex-chan lover
My impression of Satsuki is taking a nosedive. Exploiting people who you're supposed to be caring for? That's minus... I dunno, a whole damn lot of points.

Dex-chan lover
oh man I don't think I like satsuki very much any more
also her in depth scientific explanation just so she didn't have to say that she's easily scared haha
but also her damn shotgun, that thing's dangerous as fuck and she was standing in front of her the entire time

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
3 volumes in of the novel and we still don't know who the fuck Satsuki really is and what she's trying to do or where she is. She's definitely a key player in this thing, though. The more you find out about her, it seems like the less you actually know. She's a very peculiar existence.

Learning science from a manga is always fun - if it's true, that is. Maybe one day I'll look it up, but until then, it'll stay in the back of my mind.

I hope it's the real building, and not a look-alike trap.

If the other side doesn't change, a map would be incredibly useful. I'd love to know if she can still read that map when she goes back from there.

Users who are viewing this thread