Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man V

Dex-chan lover
soo the otherside exist to scare people .. i wonder if the true meaning gets ever explained

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
@I_am_nemo Nah. It doesn't spoil anything because it doesn't say anything. Nobody even knows (except the author)

Oh, and about the building:
It IS the real building, it's just a LOT further away than it looks

@Ichigo69 Yeah, it doesn't spoil anything if you've read the novels. But if you're just following the story via the manga, at this point you don't know whether she'll be a major ongoing character or turn up dead in the next chapter (for example). That's all I meant.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
You can tell from the beginning of the manga that she's a major character in this thing. She's the reason Torako's even going to the Otherside in the first place. You're thinking too hard about it.

Aggregator gang
Kozakura is fun.

Also, more discussion of Satsuki that doesn't really paint her in a good light.

Supporter
This is the point where I really started liking Kozakura. Not that I didn't like her before, but she was just another side character - this section is where she becomes a fun and interesting side character . . .

Dex-chan lover
Why do I never fit the way things are meant to fit?

Fuck sake.
I get the impression that I get afraid easily, but because I never respond to fear in anything like a normal way, how am I even to judge?

Users who are viewing this thread