Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man VIII

Dex-chan lover
So both of the people who've met Satsuki seem utterly obsessed with her in a way that goes beyond way friendship. She must have been building a yuri harem.

Aggregator gang
starting to think satsuki isnt that good of a person, in fact i think last chapter made that clear.

she likes to make people obsessed with her for some reason

Annihilation vibes. Sorawo's eye might not always be helpful. I wonder what would happen if Sorawo focused her eye on a human in the 'normal' world.

Why is this si fucking goooddd. I got goosebump all over my body in every chapters.

@Iwontrow That actually is possible and it will happen soon. And as one might guess it has its consequences.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Tip #32:
Mutants are more active come nighttime, which explains why Stalkers prefer to wait for sunlight before venturing into The Zone.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

this chapter sure really give me a goosebumps, even the panels changed to match the plants vibes

Fed-Kun's army
Really scary manga. Its world building is beautiful and the scared chars really showing, give the reader grasp about the scary situation they re in.

Group Leader
i think that the otherside is worse at night cause most horror/ghost stories take place at night and since the otherside is basically based off these stories, more of them appear at night.

Imagine reading this in the middle night alone but suddenly you heard an abnormal thuds coming from your wall...

Seems plausible enough that she could keep Kozakura safe by making her look like a plant to the various horrors that might be interested in them. But if her eye has that much power, wouldn't she have noticed it earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread