Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man X

Aggregator gang
i really hope they do this justice once the anime comes out.

Aggregator gang
Oh right, I forgot this before, but that creature reminds me of a Thargoid interceptor in Elite:Dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I mean at this point all you can do is to either find some japanese ripper who are willing to scan chapter 26 and 27 or waiting for the next volume drop, which is only took a few weeks at most if we count how long will you release up until chapter 25.

Or alternatively, rip online chapters someone post on chinese websites, I could even find one on google in 5 minutes.

Use some some fancy filters such as Waifu2x Caffe or something if you really care about quality.

I mean, cmon. You can just repost the proper release if you could find one with better quality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
https://www.manhuaren.com/manhua-lishijiejiaoyou/

thats the chinese translation if you want it. i think i can translate it for you if you need me to.

Aggregator gang
And at last we reach the end of volume 1 of the novels!

Just wait, things get more interesting/exciting from here!

Man, this arc had everything. I hope the series can roughly maintain this level of quality. That two-page spread of Toriko explaining the Otherside beings was great.

It was both funny and creepy when Sorawo was thinking of just taking Kozakura home in plant form and seeing her bloom. I wonder if that's part of how the Otherside has affected her or if she was already that weird.

:D I actually have no idea what to comment

This manga is just to good in so many aspects

Aggregator gang
@Iwontrow:
It was both funny and creepy when Sorawo was thinking of just taking Kozakura home in plant form and seeing her bloom. I wonder if that's part of how the Otherside has affected her or if she was already that weird.

I would say that she was already that weird. Due I think in large part to that backstory she told Kozakura about, her ability to empathize with other human beings seems to not quite be what we would consider "normal."

Nice episode again.
So she is getting to know her powers a lot more now , which i find very good.
I wonder if Toriko mutated more too.

"big-ass windmill woman" had me rolling. I hope you find raws of chapter 26 and 27!

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Toriko's proud of Sorawo saying "You're so high maintenance" lol
the little plant segment is strangely unsettling

oh man Kozakura is going to be so pissed jesus christ

Dex-chan lover
@KumaJa
I know, right? I want to be able to recommend it to a lot of people, but it they just phone it in, it'll be such a huge disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread