Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Time, Space and a Middle-aged Man X

Its still unsettling how Sorawo thought of bringing Kozakura back as a plant.
Truly a nice chapter to end this long arc, thanks for the translation.

@Kabeidon_
sadly, thats a no, the only change in Toriko is her mutation changing from covering her fingers to all of her left hand

Dex-chan lover
How many more chapters are there until we're caught up to the raws? And thanks so much for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
@KumaJa: Me too. I have my hopes set very high because the director is the same guy who directed Steins;Gate, which was fantastic. This story does seem well suited to anime format too. It is a series of 'mini-arcs', which is a great way to keep viewers engaged without fixating on any one plot point for too long. The yuri presence is also very light, which should help to not scare away people who don't like that genre. All in all, it has all the hallmarks to be something truly great if they do it right.

Group Leader
@SpiritusNox Chapter 33 just came out and it's a monthly serialization. If the ~7 day uploads continue, we'll catch up at the beginning of February on Chapter 35.

There's a Facebook page called "la diosa del lirio 3.0" that uploads raws from many yuri mangas, it's an spanish page but maybe y'all can contact them and see if they got the raws you are looking for. I saw them post a few raws about this series, the ones when they go to that beach.

Group Leader
Aight! Gonna wait till the next arc been completed.
Wait, am I missing something? When Kozakura in her plant form, is she kind of in deep-sleep state or what?

At this point I don’t even this satsuki is human. I am convinced she is from the other side. I would personally like to say she can stay in that world. Cus if she is still alive she is too overpowered, I mean she survived months alone day and night. She has to have some sort of crazy power. Or she could be from there.

Supporter
@nyaasar apparently not - before Sorawo realised that she was a plant (or that she was perceiving her as a plant) Kozakura was plenty aware and trying to get her attention. It's not at all clear what effect "turning her into a plant" had, but it's almost certainly not physically turning her into a plant or anything that even resembles that - I think the most that could be said is that it might (/maybe/) protect her from the /other/ things that were there (the phenomena that manifested as the middle aged guy and the other people and so forth, whatever the hell they were).

"big-ass windwill woman" fhshsgha im dying the translators really outdid themselves lmaoooo

Dex-chan lover
This is getting stupid. Does she honestly believe she turned the loli into a plant?
She didn't turn her into anything. She just left the girl alone. I was honestly believing at the time that she'd bring her along because not doing so would be completely fucking insane.

So she is completely fucking insane.

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph You must have missed the last 23 chapters and 4 info dumbs about how that world is shaped by your cognition
Even the very first monster couldnt be hurt before you grasped its true form
They phased through a fucking train
They DID turn into plants

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
You've misinterpreted something, clearly.
It isn't a world "shaped by cognition". It is just a world with permanent perception-screw status effects... or "cognitohazards" I believe the SCP fans called them, and resident lifeforms that communicate through the MEDIUM of such effects.
Even if I took a while to open up to the idea that one observer's perceptions in this place could have externalised effects rather than personal / internalised ones, that is still a far cry from "clap your hands to make it real" type remolding of the place. They're not screwing with the place itself, but simply the way it is perceived.

Users who are viewing this thread