Urasekai Picnic

Why is the story so much of a fucking mess. Usually a first chapter's where an author will try their best to pull you in yet it's so garbled up.

Dex-chan lover
The LN is very good, but it does take some time to pick up steam, do recommend its pretty fun and creepy.

Chapter 8 will be a bit delayed (as in, it will be more than a week between it and chapter 7 cause we don't exactly have a schedule yet). I will probably finish the typesetting tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

@denmark0128 now it's just subtext but it will be. It's a slowburn. It's classified as "Yuri" by the novels publisher. I recommend you read the novels licenced by J-Novel Club, they're waaay ahead of the manga. But generally yes, it's yuri.

I love this So much! Hope for more updates, I love you author and translator thank you for your hard work for this masterpiece

Apologies, I accidentally labeled chapters from 6 to 9 as volume 1. They are now labeled properly but it might take a bit for them to show up.

Dex-chan lover
@MaKi7 Thank you so much for your efforts translating this interesting story!

I can't wait to see how great this looks animated. I hope the adaption is done well.

Dex-chan lover
I. Fucking. Love this. This shit is so far up my alley and it's hitting all the right spots. The author is so fucking creative; it reminds me of Mushishi with a healthy dose of horror and shoujo ai. Thank you scanlators aka Gods for doing this project.

Users who are viewing this thread