Urasekai Picnic

Due to personal problems, one of our translators has chosen to take a break and we would need one more translator for this.

We could also use one more redrawer/cleaner for the redrawing-heavy chapters.

If interested, DM me.

Chapter 16 will be delayed because of the extensive redrawing that is required for it and the lack of one translator. We thank you for your understanding.

16 ch has been published....Does 16th chapter end in cliff hanger? or its a complete arc? If it's former i will stop at ch 13 XD

Dex-chan lover
So, which part is considered Yuri in this comic? It's just two ( or three ) girls doing a picnic's otherworld wide ride. Nothing is yuri at all.

@Ta356I79xSQYiJP The tag is there because it's a very close adaptation of a LN series that's much further along.
But even there it's very slow to develop into anything overt.
If the characters and the horror/adventure/survival aspect don't pull you in, I wouldn't stick around hoping for some quick relationship development to salvage it for you.

That said, if you read the first chapter and don't think "yeah, she's pretty gay," then I don't know what to say.

Dex-chan lover
Speculations that might actually are the thing!
1.) The "other-side" disappear once you clear ir... *like clearing level that is

2.) you can obtain something un-natural once it get contact with the "other-side"... * don't know if it could be a weapon.

3.) Man.... she's pretty and intriguing ... you'll want to know more about her... it's pretty yuri from the start and on.

If I were them I won't sell it. ... obtaining it; is like having rare and uncommon object as collection.

this is similar to flip flappers, level up 99999+1

@NIPHY I highly recommend. Manga is currently part way through the first novel, and there's 2 (well, 3 once they get it published) more after that.

Dex-chan lover
@I_am_nemo, you mean the manga chapters are just parts of ... how should I'll say 1st volume/part in the novel? alright without haste then!

Users who are viewing this thread