Urasekai Picnic

@NIPHY Rather that if you got physical copies, there would be 4 separate books. The manga (the chapters translated here) are up to about 2/3rds of the way through the first one.

Dex-chan lover
@I_am_nemo, I'm in the midst of reading the novel~ you're right! reading the novel is great, there's some part like
*novel, fish smell=reeks/stink( manga)
*load debts.
*thinking of having hallucination in the middle of drowning to death
*etc
which is pretty descriptive than manga(like me who looked for clues and details )

it's pretty short for me compare to My fiance is in love with my little sister nvl...XD but I'll love it!

the site have forums too... I haven't look at it yet. ... but *thumbs up
I'll just drop this message here..sharing the things I find fun in the novel...*literally looking for discord of forums. lol

Can't wait for manga to catch up to LN. Finished all 3 translated volumes and it was a blast. Last chapter was so intense that I was sweating reading it. Highly recommend to read it while waiting for new manga chapters, very high quality writing.

Dex-chan lover
so basically... The Author is a fear addict compiling different
creepy pasta and real ghost stories
together

I LOVE KOZAKURA~~~ and her short temper... XD

if yah interested reading the novel (you should) you can find and download it by free... *PDF file..then you could still support the Author by making this story much popular than it already is! *Win win!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand how this is rated an 8.6, it's not that good by a wide margin.

@Imryse probably because a lot of the people reading may have read the LN which this basically adapts perfectly.

Idk that's what I think

@Asiankarebear yes, generally it is yuri. It doesn't look like it right now but will be. The publisher classifies it as Yuri SF. It's a slow burn with plenty of room for character development to form a realistic and healthy relationship. The novels already got to the yuri part.

Yuri fans can be really impatient when it comes to this stuff... maybe because of all the bait out there.

We apologise for the delay of chapter 18 due to one of our translators suddenly stopping answering messages. We hope that she is fine and we'll try finishing the chapter as fast as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! I really like it! Hope she's ok.
PS Everyone know , we'll see Anime at the strat of 2021 (January )?

It's interesting, in the bag it goes
▒▒▒▒▒▐▀▀▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒█▀─────█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒█────▄─▄─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▌───██─█▌▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▌───█▌──▌▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▌────────▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒█─────────▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐▌─▐───────▐▄▄▒▒▒▒▒
▒▐▌─▐────────▄▀▀█▒▒▒
▒█──▀▄──▄█▄▀▀▒▒▒▌▀▄▒
▐▌────██▀█░█▄▒▄▄█▀▀▌