Urasekai Picnic

Hello!
Due to Ari-san choosing to leave the team, a new place for a translator is now open. Please dm me if you are interested. Support is always appreciated. Chapter 20 will also probably be delayed because of her sudden departure from the team. We apologise for this.

@Maki7 Thanks for keeping us posted and for sticking with this series despite the trouble with finding a consistent translator.

Group Leader
This isn't about the manga, but I was wondering if I could get the LN as a paperback? I know that they are releasing volume 1 and 2 as an omnibus. But, do you know if they're going to release the others?

@Asiankarebear I think I read somewhere that the second omnibus containing books 3 and 4 will be published sometime around Summer 2021 (probably July or August).

Is it just me, or the plants on the cover image, based/copied from the Voynich Manuscript?

in what world a picnic could be this intense?

urusekai that is

err.. ba dum tss..

anyway, thank you for translating this!!

Group Leader
Damn, this manga is filled with my horrors. Kisaragi Station Arc scared the shit out of me

Fed-Kun's army
man, this manga REALLY deserves more attention and popularity than it currently has, hopefully the anime helps a lot cause this is a really well written, unique and interesting story :eek: from the mystery to horror to psychological thriller annnd yuri :D

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 could use a redo on account of the size. I feel like it might present an entry barrier, which is one of the last things a manga as overlooked as this one needs.

Also, FUCK SHIT DAMMIT I CAUGHT UP

@MaKi7 Hey Hero thanks for translating this we readers here definitely appreciate your hard work on translating this.

@twinklecake I've actually been thinking of that, but considering just chapter 1 is 88 pages it'd take a considerable amount of time, which, if we took it now, would have to stop the current scanlation for like maybe a month. Besides, the previous team actually took the time to do even the colored pages and redraw all sfx, which im not really confident we could pull off well enough. I'll bring it up with the guys maybe after we are up to date with the latest released chapter, but dont count on it actually happening.

Напоминает "Пикник на обочине" Стругацких, только тут немного больше мозговыноса :)

Users who are viewing this thread