Urban Strengthening System

Dex-chan lover
The fact I haven't seen one mention of spirit cultivation, already puts this Chinese Manhua above like 95% of the competition for me. I swear spirit cultivation is like the Isekai of Chinese Manhua. That is not to say spirit cultivation and Isekai stories are default bad, it's just way overdone, and usually the stories are half-baked.

yeah this makes me think of i stack experience by reading books its unique in the sense that they explore different ways of making the protagonist over powered

Dex-chan lover
Eh, seems quite low effort. But, it's already better than 90% of other chinese garbage

Dex-chan lover
1. Make cooking isekai
2. Insert hot chicks / cute lolis
3. ???
4. Profit

Title : How I Became Popular as a Chef
Alt : Becoming Stronger From Breathing

uh, its rare to see 2 different titles for a single work

Dex-chan lover
ah yeah, thigh and tiddies
inhale
outhale

i swear these Chinese author should draw hentai

The setup seems fun, its fairly light but funny enough. But the story is already a mess, it just hurtles along with no real sense of plot or pacing, sometimes it feels youre lucky if one page even vaguely relates to a previous one.

Honestly I'm sick of these MC where they get a glow up and become Hella arrogant. Plus theyre soo entitled with the mindset of looking down on everyone who didn't interact with them before their glowup

Aggregator gang
I've got no beef with this. The fact that the character isn't a simp to the class goddess is already enough for me to give this at least a 7/10. The artwork is clean and the English translation/grammar is excellent. I guess my only nitpick would be the release schedule isn't frequent enough. This kind of manga should be enjoyed at least weekly.

Another system....

Maybe there will be S&M System manhua later.......
Where the MC is an M n must get some S lady to whip him to get stronger...

🤮Jeez why did they switch to aran this quality and translation sucks🤢

Ok I think this is kinda stupid. The art is ok though.

So you are telling me that this dude who just slacks off all of a sudden gets these video game super powers for no reason, and then accepts it right away, and acts like a cocky asshole even though prior he didnt understand any of it. Like what? And he just gets to continue to slack off cause his skills auto learn. He just annoys me. Welp now im gonna continue reading it xD.

Users who are viewing this thread